I need to sourch a cheap learning remote

Roland @ B4

In the states Radio shack do a $10 learning remote. I have seached high and low in the UK but found nothing under £100.

I'm going out to the US later this month and will bring back a whole batch. but would love to find a UK source.

Has anyone come across a cheap learning remote. I don't mean a pre programmed jobbie which will do most TVs. this will be to replace a projector remote. Often when I buy them the remote is not working or is missing.

Many thanks

Roland

J

Jenz

What about the Philips SBC RU880 Learning/Pre-programmed/RF Remote Control? Is about £35+VAT.

G

Gasue

Better than that maplin.co.uk are doing the E-Pilot SRC9200 at £39.99 inc. VAT and free carriage! Just got one and it's cool and can learn anything as well as having macro's available.

Roland @ B4

Thanks guys the Phillips looks Identical to my Denon remote.

I need hard buttons so you can feel in the dark.

I'll get one and try it out.

I seach for a year and get frustrated. Post here and within an hour get what I need.:cool:

G

Gasue

Anywhere in particular to get the Philips? - starting to collect these things out of curiousity now!

BTW [email protected] the E-Pilot lights up automatically in the dark when touched so is very functional and looks even cooler in the dark than in light!

J

Jenz

Roland,

Not wishing to raise your profits further but you should also bring back a crate of analog Sound Meters too ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom