I need to sourch a cheap learning remote

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Roland @ B4, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    In the states Radio shack do a $10 learning remote. I have seached high and low in the UK but found nothing under £100.

I'm going out to the US later this month and will bring back a whole batch. but would love to find a UK source.

Has anyone come across a cheap learning remote. I don't mean a pre programmed jobbie which will do most TVs. this will be to replace a projector remote. Often when I buy them the remote is not working or is missing.

Many thanks

Roland

2. Jenz

Jenz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What about the Philips SBC RU880 Learning/Pre-programmed/RF Remote Control? Is about £35+VAT.

3. Gasue

Gasue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Better than that maplin.co.uk are doing the E-Pilot SRC9200 at £39.99 inc. VAT and free carriage! Just got one and it's cool and can learn anything as well as having macro's available.

4. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Thanks guys the Phillips looks Identical to my Denon remote.

I need hard buttons so you can feel in the dark.

I'll get one and try it out.

I seach for a year and get frustrated. Post here and within an hour get what I need.:cool:

5. Gasue

Gasue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anywhere in particular to get the Philips? - starting to collect these things out of curiousity now!

BTW [email protected] the E-Pilot lights up automatically in the dark when touched so is very functional and looks even cooler in the dark than in light!

6. Jenz

Jenz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Roland,

Not wishing to raise your profits further but you should also bring back a crate of analog Sound Meters too ;)