• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I need to recorder 8hrs of voice and help!!

silverpuma

Established Member
Hi all, need some advice. I need to record about 8 hrs of audio from a one to one meeting I'm having in 2 weeks time. The meeting is in a small office and the speaker will be only a few meters from me. I don't need great quality just as long as I can replay and make out the words:rolleyes:

Since this is a one off need I want as cheap as solution as possible......any advice or ideas. Thanks in advance:smashin:

TheGuyNextDoor

Standard Member
Do you have a Laptop?

You could Record Audio onto it (via a inbuilt Mic) or a cheapish Desktop Mic. You could Start/Record it every 1hr for easy Access & to find the sections you want again...

My Mobile has Voice Recorder, 5 minutes is about 500kb on my Nokia. Not sure Batter would last 8hrs (but you could use Mains Power)
Or Buy a Voice Recorder at Asda, then RETURN it after the meeting lol :oops:

silverpuma

Established Member
thanks for the advice, I like the laptop idea and the asda freebie ha ha. But I have a nokia 6300 o I need to just find out how much memory 8 hrs would need.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom