I need longer battery life.......

dman256

Standard Member
Ive just got a SE K610i. It comes with a 900mhz battery which runs out very quickly, have to charge it almost every other day and I dont think I use it any more than a normal user. Anway, Ive seen on ebay you can buy batteries that hold charge longer, these are 1200mhz. Does anyone know how much longer I would actually get out of that? is it worth buying one or will there not be much difference ?

Cheers :smashin:

stevos

Distinguished Member
Actually batteries are rated using mWh or milliwatts hours. So the higher the figure the more charge the battery can store. As long as the battery is compatible with your phone, the larger battery will last longer. In theory the 1200mWh battery should last 30% longer than the 900mWh, but i would be surprised if you got much more than 20-25%

cracker

actually its mAH (milliAmp Hours), i.e how long the battery can supply the required current for

but yes the higher the mAH the longer the battery will last, so get the battery with the highest mAh rating you can find

stevos

Distinguished Member
oops, yes your right.

Yak

You could try turning off the 3G. The battery life on mine went from about 4 days using 3G to about 12 days using GSM.

Cheers,

Mike

Yak

Settings > Connectivity > Mobile Networks > GSM/3G networks.

Then select GSM only

Hope this helps,

Mike

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom