1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need lg 3000e Help Please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by potsy, Feb 21, 2001.

1. potsy

potsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased a LG 3000E from Tesco. I have tried to look for region free hacks for this machine and cannot seem to find any. I did find one for the LG 3200 I tried this on my machine, I could then play R1 discs but they were in black and white, could anybody please help me, Thank you in advance.

2. Fartpants

Fartpants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK you sound like you need an ntsc to pal convertor, I just bought one for £69.88 look here for details
    http://www.alfaglade.com/vdvpage.htm

Then you should have full colour region 1

3. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You have applied the hack correctly. Simply make sure the Scart outputs Component and you have the switch on the rear set to Pal.

All should be well then.

4. clone

clone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It seems that your tv does not like NTSC.
    If its the same as the 3200 then there is a switch on the back of the machine.It has PAL,NTSC and AUTO positions (it will be in AUTO).Try putting the switch to PAL - this outputs PAL50 from R1 discs and the TV might be OK with this.
    Though if your TV has more than one scart socket then simply try using the other one first (some TVs only accept NTSC through one of the scarts)