I need hexic

lisbonlion

Prominent Member
Reaction score
my problem is this, when my 360 was returned the hd had been formatted and left completely blank, now i no longer have hexic and it cannot be downloaded from live arcade, is there anyone out there with a memory card who could copy it and send the card to me and i will return it. obviously i will pay for postage, i phoned microsoft and they said it would be on marketplace soon and that was 2 months ago

I like ice cream. ;)

Actually it's not available on the Xbox Live Arcade, and it doesn't fit on a memory card so it can't be transferred that way (and even if it did fit, which it doesn't, it could only be transferred to a second Xbox360 as a trial-version).

Having said that, all is not lost. If you have registered your console on Xbox.com, you can call customer services and tell them your problem and they'll send you a code. You type the code into your Xbox360 and you can then download the full version for free.

A quick warning, though: it's not a quick process. When you call the support people they won't give you the code straight away -- they'll take your details and tell you they'll call back with the code. It took eight days and many phone calls for me to get mine...

However, if you're prepared to jump through the MS hoops, you can get Hexic back onto your console.

Hope this helps.

Steve.

Bleh my bad, my eyes must've gone funny after too many hours gaming, it was just a dumb theme pack confusing me ;)

Sorry all.

that sucks. i have to send back my 360 soon for replacement. Do they always ask for the HD aswell? I have 4 full arcade games and pretty much all demos n trailers - would i lose all that?

Blue

how big is hexic, i managed to copy zuma across, i was sure it was smaller than 64mb. and where are you supposed to enter this code? cause i haven't seen any secret code screens anywhere. why can't you give me your code ?

bluevortex said:
that sucks. i have to send back my 360 soon for replacement. Do they always ask for the HD aswell? I have 4 full arcade games and pretty much all demos n trailers - would i lose all that?

Blue

MS only ask for the HDD if you bought the Premium Package afaik. I had to send back a Core Xbox, bought the HDD seperate and they didn't want it returned.

lisbonlion said:
how big is hexic, i managed to copy zuma across, i was sure it was smaller than 64mb. and where are you supposed to enter this code? cause i haven't seen any secret code screens anywhere. why can't you give me your code ?

There is an option in xbox marketplace to enter a promotional code. That's where you enter the 20 (or 25?) digit key-code to d/l Hexic. I imagine once the code is used it cannot be used again. Can't remember how big the filesize is exactly, but I'm 90% sure it is more than 64mb. I remember thinking thats big compared to other arcade downloads.

hanni said:
MS only ask for the HDD if you bought the Premium Package afaik. I had to send back a Core Xbox, bought the HDD seperate and they didn't want it returned.

I got a premium, but after what i've read im no way sending my HDD to them to format and return!

my mate sent his xbox to get fixed but he refused to send the hard drive because of the stories of them giving you a new one or deleting your saves!!! Microsoft said ok thats fine and he got it back later on in the week(a brand new 360) with his old hard drive

Steven Jackson said:
Actually it's not available on the Xbox Live Arcade, and it doesn't fit on a memory card so it can't be transferred that way (and even if it did fit, which it doesn't, it could only be transferred to a second Xbox360 as a trial-version).

Having said that, all is not lost. If you have registered your console on Xbox.com, you can call customer services and tell them your problem and they'll send you a code. You type the code into your Xbox360 and you can then download the full version for free.

A quick warning, though: it's not a quick process. When you call the support people they won't give you the code straight away -- they'll take your details and tell you they'll call back with the code. It took eight days and many phone calls for me to get mine...

However, if you're prepared to jump through the MS hoops, you can get Hexic back onto your console.

Hope this helps.

Steve.

I had the same problem and called MS. Called them back as they said they would but admitted to having my phone number wrong. He gave me a standard MS code (12 digit with) it worked and it is 55.1MB.

Owen

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom