I need help!!! with this problem

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Janji, Sep 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Janji

Janji
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, now i had this problem with my lcd tv which is the panasonic 32LXD700. The problem is when someone moves fast across something that has say errm grass or a fence or there is alot of things in the background they a faint outline will apear near the person. This mainly happend in sports but not alot of the time since it was very rare. Now im playing on a game called super paper mario and it happens alot when mario is running across certain backgrounds. It's like a faint outline but hard to see it, it's more of a garbled see through effect and only appears on the parts of mario that moves fast.

The problem is i've tried asking the retailer about it and they don't know what it is and they will not return my television. Does anyone know what this could be because i need to know the problem before i can return the television. Like i said this effect only happens in fast motion and only across certain backgrounds. If say for instance mario runs fast across a clear background the effect won't appear. Watching movies and stuff is fine though.