Status
Not open for further replies.

devolver2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone gift me hl2,hl2 ep1 OR hl2 ep2 on steam:lease:
at least one of the three games.
Steam name: devolver2

Or you could buy them? You can get the orange box for US$39.99 ($46.99 with VAT) which works out at about £22.50 (£26.50 with VAT) which is seriously worth it. Not only do you get HL2, ep 1, ep 2 and Lost Coast but Portal and Team Fortress 2 as well. If you want to get them individually, then you can, but its more expensive overall. Is there any particular reason why you need them gifted to you, and why do you only need 1 of them? For the story to make any sense (which is the main reason for playing, along with the gameplay of course - it is singleplayer only unless you get HL2 Deathmatch (not in the orange box) you need to play them in order. If it's just to test the graphics or something then you may be in luck - if you have an nVidia graphics card you can get HL2 Deathmatch for free :D. If however you have an ati/amd card then you're out of luck (although you can get it on its own for $5.86 (about £3.30) inc. VAT if you do happen to have on of those cards.)

Last edited:
i haven't got hl2 for a long time on steam, i cant buy the game, i dont have a credit card,no cash no nothin :rolleyes: and my steam account got hacked once.

Being as you have no money I'll trade you something for a 'gift' hl2....?

Being as you have no money I'll trade you something for a 'gift' hl2....?

i really dont have any games, only the ones i got for Nvidia users:rolleyes:

witch are:
-Portal first slice
-Peggle Extreme
-Half Life 2: Deathmatch
-Half Life 2: Lost Coast

i need Half Life 2 for mods like zombie panic and stuff.

Last edited:
Please does someone have hl2 to gift me, if you have a spare of course.

Please does someone have hl2 to gift me, if you have a spare of course.

The more you ask, I feel the less chance you have.
I wonder how many other forums you've signed up for asking for freebies?

HL2 is $20 on Steam as I posted above - I'd recommend the Orange Box though for Portal!

To get your Steam account 'unhacked', contact Steam. They'll ask for security questions you entered when you created your account. These can't be changed by someone that knows your password.

I wonder how many other forums you've signed up for asking for freebies?

HL2 is $20 on Steam as I posted above - I'd recommend the Orange Box though for Portal!

To get your Steam account 'unhacked', contact Steam. They'll ask for security questions you entered when you created your account. These can't be changed by someone that knows your password.

That was like 1 year ago so i forgot everything of that account, and i only singed up on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom