• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I Need Guidance Wiring My AMp

A

Axiom

I got a Rotel Amp and it has the red and black binding posts, however, when I put the speaker wire into the respective holes in the binding posts, even though I tighten them, the wires keep falling out.

How do I do it properly?

Karnevil9

Banned
Axiom said:
I got a Rotel Amp and it has the red and black binding posts, however, when I put the speaker wire into the respective holes in the binding posts, even though I tighten them, the wires keep falling out.

How do I do it properly?

:hiya:

If they are the sprung loaded flip down type JA.Michell use to do some good adapts which will allow you to use bull rope if you wish.

Andy...

CJROSS

Prominent Member
Buy yourself some 4mm banana plugs dude, ie

av00066.jpg

B008 Gold 4mm Banana Plug pair £2.10, Gold 4mm Banana Plug with 7mm (0.25") cable hole at side. Knurled securing screw. AV00065 Black collar AV00066 Red collar.

http://www.satcure.co.uk/accs/page13.htm

Simply screw down onto your cable, then insert into binding posts on amp.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom