• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I need an image program which can rotate images by fractions of a degree.

Mylo

Distinguished Member
You could try downloading the trial version of Paint Shop Pro. The full version can rotate from 0.01 degrees upwards, the trial version should have this facillity.

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
but be ready to use it, usually a time limited demo...heh

GaryB

Distinguished Member
michaelT1888 said:
why the hell would you want to 'shift images by a fraction of a degree'? that is among the most bizarre things i have ever heard!!!

I've done it many times, admttedly not to that accuracy, but it's very handy for straightening pictures and scans that are not quite horizontal.

michaelT1888 said:
why the hell would you want to 'shift images by a fraction of a degree'? that is among the most bizarre things i have ever heard!!!

when you scan a photo , you want to make sure it is level...

bowenjones

Prominent Member
mylo said:
You could try downloading the trial version of Paint Shop Pro. The full version can rotate from 0.01 degrees upwards, the trial version should have this facillity.
It also has a Straighten tool and Perspective Correction tool which makes things even easier again.
I used to rotate some of my pictures by fractions when I used Paint Shop Pro 7 but now that I've updated to Paint Shop Pro X, I only ever use the Straighten tool.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom