1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need an HD5 Protective Case

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Bacon_N_Cheese, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Bacon_N_Cheese

Bacon_N_Cheese

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I really need a case that is protective for my new HD5. The pouch it comes with sucks. Please note that I am in America so if no products outside of the US. It has to protect the screen, like a transperent plastic over it. Anything up to $50 I am willing to spend.

2. IanPM

IanPM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
  3. Bacon_N_Cheese

Bacon_N_Cheese

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That wouldn't really protect it from a fall. I'm looking for a very protective case.

4. recsnmisc

recsnmisc
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. IanPM

IanPM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I disagree, it looks very sturdy to me, and its mae out of leather, which is both tough and soft.

Why not ask some people in that thread about it.

I doubt there are many pouches that will protect it from a fall, good job it has a hard drive that protects itself from a fall.

6. malheuresement

malheuresement

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you use a remote with your HD5, then I can recommend the following LowePro cases:

-- DMC-V
    -- Rezo 10

I found my DMC-V on ebay [Canadian seller -- about US$10] -- have a look at some pictures I posted on my blog . I think I will get a Rezo 10, as it is fully enclosed.

mal.

7. sulk

sulk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you want a a case, or want to see how the silicone is, you can buy one from this ebay seller, they are the cheapest ive seen as for price, but it protects the player pretty well, and other then a 1mm difference on the buttons, I think its pretty good, Though I maybe get the sony one(made by other company), just because it has silicone buttons on the case itself
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-NW-HD5-Sil...803042845QQcategoryZ86534QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-Sulk