i need advice

Rich

could someone please tell whats the difference between the panasonic plasmas TH-42PWD4 and TH-42PWD4b ?,i know the first is the commercial version,but what does that mean,can it be used for home use ?.......thanks in advance

S

steelej

Hi Richard,

Do a quick search, It's been covered before, this'll answer your question and then some :)

John.

sapper

Hi,

There are times we should collaborate and produce an FAQ for the group

The problem with searches is trying to use suitable key words to get teh information you want with out too many 'dirty' hits.

Adrian

Rich

thanks steelej,that was a big help........sorry i'm new on here,next time i'll search the forums

S

steelej

No problem Richard, I'm fairly new here too, so you don't need to apologise :) I hope you didn't feel I wasn't being as helpful as I could have been with my postl, it's just that I didn't know the exact answer to your question but I knew I had seen it before, that's why I suggested the search. I just wanted to make that clear :)

John.

Rich

ive found the Panasonic 42WD4 BX for £2999(ive spent ages trying to get it below £3k),so i might have to go with that..................unless someone knows a cheaper supplier?????

sapper

Who is the supplier.

If it is the BX, it shouldnt need a bnc card as i understand, but as mentioned in another thread recently, make sure it is ready for 'plug and watch'!

A bargin isnt a bargin if youhave to hunt for soemthing else before you can watch it

Adrian

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom