I need a RELIABLE source of HD DVD release dates

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by Skyav, May 3, 2007.

1. Skyav

Skyav
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

I'm getting confused and frustrated when shopping for HD DVDs online. For example, searching on Amazon UK for Hulk on HD DVD reveals 3 results:

- One with an box shot that is only available via Amazon re-sellers (which I am guessing is the USA version? - there is nothing obvious to indicate this!). It has a release date of 12th December 2006.

- One has no box-shot, says it's region 2 with a release date of 16th April. However it is "usually despatched between 6 to 11 days", and in my experience - that means I'll get a stream of "sorry, your item is delayed" emails and I'll end up waiting weeks for it.

- One has a no box-shot, a release date of 14th Nov 2006 yet tells me "we will email you when this title becomes available".

I've seen similarly confusing results when searching for other titles and on other online stores. What the hell is going on? :mad:

If anyone can provide me with an accurate and reliable schedule of release dates and region encoding (if any) that would be very helpful.

Cheers,

Skyav:thumbsup: