• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I need a quality HDMI switch

KevinCa316

Novice Member
I have a Sony XBR75x900f TV that I need more inputs for. I need it to be HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision with an ARC passthrough and I have no idea what a good one is I've never had to search for one before. I have a 4K cable box, PS4 Pro, Panasonic DP-UB820 Blu-ray player, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Apple 4K TV to hook up and I've only got 2 HDCP 2.2 ports, one of them being the ARC. Any suggestions?

cogrady84

I have a Sony XBR75x900f TV that I need more inputs for. I need it to be HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision with an ARC passthrough and I have no idea what a good one is I've never had to search for one before. I have a 4K cable box, PS4 Pro, Panasonic DP-UB820 Blu-ray player, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Apple 4K TV to hook up and I've only got 2 HDCP 2.2 ports, one of them being the ARC. Any suggestions?

For Sale - Octava UHD41-ARC HDMI Switch + Optical/Toslink

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom