I need a piece of advice about clouding on my new Hisense A7G QLED

no0n3

Novice Member
Hi everyone,

I bought a Hisense A7G QLED 3 days ago on sale. Unfortunately, soon after I turned it on I noticed some strange bright clouding at the upper right corner which became much more noticeable when I turned the lights off. This only happens if the screen is black or if the colours are very dark (i.e. when I'm watching night-time scenes of movies). What strikes me is that this clouding issue forms a very geometrical shape as if something in the panel is actually broken (maybe due to some damage during the shipment). I tried to adjust some settings and with low blacklight (lower than 30) and brightness it is less noticeable but it is still visible. Also, when the screen is totally black it is less noticeable than when the central part of the screen is showing something bright while the corner is black (for example when I watch movies with black bars).

Since I'm not an expert, I would really need some advice on what I should do. I read clouding is somewhat normal and I would have put up with it, but this seems like there is actually some issue with the panel. Do you think this isssue should be covered by the legal warranty by Hisense or does it fall within tolerance? As the price for the same TV is now higher I would prefer to avoid refund.

(Please note that the pictures I have taken do not reflect the issue perfectly. In fact, exept for the right upper corner everything else looks acceptable to the bare eye, while it looks worse in these picrues).

Attachments

• 1641132897645.jpg
    1641132897645.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 1641132897657.jpg
    1641132897657.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 1641132897680.jpg
    1641132897680.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 108

bery_451

Hi just got the TV delivered from Costco today and have same problem: