I need a not simple program

Folanfas

Novice Member
Reaction score
I need a program that will turn off the computer at a certain time and at the same time that I received a notification on the phone about this ( this is very important, do not even ask why). If suddenly there is such a, tell name. I can pay for the program.

What OS is on the machine?
Do you have your own account on the machine as well as the other user(s)?
Do you want the machine not able to be turned on again until a given time?
Will an email notification suffice?

Any sort of automation program should be able to send an e-mail then shut down the computer. Which ones are available will depend on what OS the computer is running, but a search should give you plenty of options.

You can force shut down from within and send the email of the event but we need to know the OS version to help, hence my questions. I also assume when shutdown occurs @Folanfas would want the machine switched off for a time otherwise an immediate restart would be an obvious reaction by a user.

Last edited:
You can force shut down from within and send the email of the event but we need to know the OS version to help, hence my questions. I also assume when shutdown occurs @Folanfas would want the machine switched off for a time otherwise an immediate restart would be an obvious reaction by a user.
I'm using the latest version of Windows 10. I think an email notification is enough. I'm the only user on this computer.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom