I need a HD tele to go with my HD box, which should i buy ?

Paul Calf

Standard Member
I have just bought a sky HD box off ebay but apparently you need a HD tele to use it with, i didnt know this otherwise i wouldn`t have bought the box. They never make things easy do they.

I think someone said i need a sky dish as well as my aerial wont fit onto the box, never mind about that bit as i can sort that out later.

I need a hd tele, i can go upto about £250 maybe £300 at a push, it cant be any smaller than 42 inch and it must be a pioneer or a panasonic, if you recommend something else make sure its none of this foriegn rubbish please as i prefer british brands. Any ideas ?

Last edited:

peahead

Hi

you have no chance with that budget mate you would need to double it just to get a panasonic 42" plasma and pioneer forget it.

jackobite

:spam:
I have just bought a sky HD box off ebay but apparently you need a HD tele to use it with, i didnt know this otherwise i wouldn`t have bought the box. They never make things easy do they.

I think someone said i need a sky dish as well as my aerial wont fit onto the box, never mind about that bit as i can sort that out later.

I need a hd tele, i can go upto about £250 maybe £300 at a push, it cant be any smaller than 42 inch and it must be a pioneer or a panasonic, if you recommend something else make sure its none of this foriegn rubbish please as i prefer british brands. Any ideas ?
are you for real paul calf...or is it paul the other one??? get on to itv...engineering they know everything about HD reception and may have some defunct freesat boxes available soon..discount for cash you may not even need a hd tv for these boxes...give it a try lets know how you get on jackobite:spam:;)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom