Question I need a guide for Simple Remote Setup - No Pun Intended

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by KierAyre, Aug 5, 2018.

1. KierAyre

KierAyre
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. It's been years since I was here, but I am back with a quandary and hope some kind soul out there will provide some direction, support or hand-holding. I recently switched to Simple Control for control of my small home theatre. I had Control4 and was constantly having problems so was looking for something I could manage myself.

I found this product Simple Control (fka ROOMIE?) and it looks pretty good. I got a lot done, but am having some issues with Sonos and working the volume the way I want. Does anyone have success with this product? Especially setting up Sonos. I asked the company directly and was told there were no active agents in the DC area.

I have a multi-room Sonos.
    Sony 4K tv
    Apple 4K
    Tivo Bolt Vox
    Hue Lights in every room
    Alexa in Every Room

Are there other products out there that are similar to Simple Control that are WIFI only, I am not really set up for blasters with my current config.

Any help or direction would be super appreciated with this product or a referral for something NOT Control 4 that I can manage myself.

Thanks!

2. Bl4ckGryph0n

Bl4ckGryph0n
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17,087
    I’ve been using Logitech Harmony for as long as I can remember. It’s not device based but activity based. It simply doesn’t get any better than that.