I need a big favour please help.

Reaction score
Ok folks,
This is quite an unusual request but please hear me out.

My fave music hero of all time ( Bob Dylan ) has a 2 part feature on BBC2 on Monday and Tuesday.
However i can't watch it as i will be at work and i can't record it as my DVD recorder is currently being repaired. How's that for bad timing?

So my question is would any of you kind people out there be good enough to record it on to DVD-R for me? Obviously i would be happy to replace the blank discs that you use and as a thank you buy you say a spindle of 10 to 25 more depending on the quality you want.

Hi
Mr Zim is also my hero. If you supply your e-mail address I will make a copy on dvd-r and we can arrange some kind of way of you getting the discs to you. I do not wish to make any kind of profit as long as you pay the postage/disc cost. It's about time Dylan was giving this kind of prog instead of arseholes like Robbie Williams/Coldplay and most of the modern rubbish.

My Very best wishes for a sucessful outcome with this one.Bob Dylan is without doubt the most astonishing and mind boggling artist of our times.We are fortunate enough to be seeing him live in November.Unfortunately we dont get our dvdr for a couple of weeks yet so come on somebody out there please help this gentleman out of his predicament

John wilks said:
Ok folks,
This is quite an unusual request but please hear me out.

My fave music hero of all time ( Bob Dylan ) has a 2 part feature on BBC2 on Monday and Tuesday.
However i can't watch it as i will be at work and i can't record it as my DVD recorder is currently being repaired. How's that for bad timing?

So my question is would any of you kind people out there be good enough to record it on to DVD-R for me? Obviously i would be happy to replace the blank discs that you use and as a thank you buy you say a spindle of 10 to 25 more depending on the quality you want.

You are in luck it is out to buy from next week,here`s the link at play.
http://www.play247.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=718787&p=57&g=72&pa=rcs

Thanks folks,
WAITSMAN,
Thats very kind of you i really appreciate it.
I will PM you my address to send them to and if you let me know the price of the discs and the postage i will send you the money. Please let me know if you would prefer a cheque or a bank transfer.
Many thanks and best regards,
John. :thumbsup:

Forgive my ignorance but what is meant by PM your address?
Have recorded the first part and am looking forward to tonight's.

Waitsman,
Hi PM is a private message ( on it's way now by the way ).

I didn't watch the first part as i wanted to watch them together.
I can't wait.
Regards,
John.

Hi John
Have Both Progs On Two Tdk Discs And Also Bits Of Dylan Archive Which You May Not Have Seen. It Will Be Friday/sat Before I Can Get To The Post Office So It Will Be Mon/tue Before You Receive Them......... Waitsman ( My Nickname Came From Another Hero Of Mine.....tom Waits)

I wondered that about WAITSMAN.
I haven't heart too much from him but i have a friend at work who loves him. I think he's been backstage and met him at a few of his gigs. Maybe i should check him out.

Thanks again for this your a superstar.
I'll let you know when they arrive. Please don't forget to let me know how much it is and how you would prefer paying.
Many many regards,
John :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi WAITSMAN,
I got back to work today after a few days off and recieved my Dylan DVD's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you so very much mate.
Please let me know how much to reimburse you and how you would like paying,
Again many thanks,
Regards,
John.

Hi John.......pleased You Received Your Discs. I Am Quite Sure I Enclosed A Note Of My Address And The Cost (inside The Disc Case).
If You Check This Out Let Me Know And I Will Post You Another Note If Needed.......cheers

You probably did mate but i must have lost it when i threw the packaging away, sorry buddy. :oops:

If you want it would be loads easier and instant just to send me a private message with the details rather than posting it but it's up to you.

Sorry about that mate,
John.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom