I need 7 players!

winstano

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Right, I'm one damn trophy away from that elusive platinum, and it's the "Meet 8 players in the wildcats stadium" one...

Who else needs this one, or indeed, who else would be kind enough to help out those in need? ;)

I suggest Saturday evening, bout 8ish? Or Sunday at the same time if we can't do that... Tried joining some 8 player lobbies last night but people kept dropping out! :( Now that PES09 is out and it's back to its former glories, that will be taking up a helluva lot of my PS3 time!

Right, I'm one damn trophy away from that elusive platinum, and it's the "Meet 8 players in the wildcats stadium" one...

Who else needs this one, or indeed, who else would be kind enough to help out those in need? ;)

I suggest Saturday evening, bout 8ish? Or Sunday at the same time if we can't do that... Tried joining some 8 player lobbies last night but people kept dropping out! :( Now that PES09 is out and it's back to its former glories, that will be taking up a helluva lot of my PS3 time!

I don't need it and could do without you leapfrogging me in the table, but I'll help out. :D I do need the Red Team Road Rage one though, no-one seems to play 2 Road Rages in a row so its impossible to join a freeburn game knowing it's going to be played.

Hehe, that's the community spirit we need! ;)

I'll follow it up with a few of the new game modes as well if that's what people want, road rage, stunt run etc...

I don't need it, but I'm perfectly prepaired to help you get yours :D I'll be online both Saturday and Sunday evenings, so if you see me online feel free to invite me :thumbsup:

I need it so count me in too..........I'm not that good at Burnout, so I need all the simple trophies I can get!

I'm not that good at Burnout

I guarantee you're better than some of the numpties in with me & Sly yesterday

I'm always (well when I'm on Burnout) up for challenges or whatever & more than willing to help anybody that needs it. I need to finish off the 5,6&7 player timed challenges & all of the bikes

If it's sunday i'm up for it. I need most of the online trophies, have quite a few online challenges done but they are always great fun, to do again, especially when you manage to get in with a good group. (which never happens unless you organise meeting up like this).

PSN is redwinnie (can't remember if I added it to my signature)

Don't care about trophies, but you can invite me. There is a large chance that I'll be online and be glad to help.

PSN: AlexLotan

Btw, I did this "Meet 8 players in the wildcats stadium" many times. Even though I had only like 50% of all challenges completed.

I can help out. I don't bother much with trophies to be honest, but I'll help out if I can. Sunday would be best for me, but only really after 2200hrs (10pm).

I need it.... can't seem to get enough people in a room at the moment...... all the rooms seem to top out at 5 or six.... this will only drop even more with Little Big Planet out next week....

Also haven't had a chance to get on the PS3 at all lately, other half has been playing rockband all the time....

Right.

EVERYONE who is here, who is even HLAF-decent... :D and who is interested in doing ANY challenges, add me as a friend.

Not only I am bloody amazing having done all the challenges (and then deleting my save game so I have to do them all over again) but you will save my sanity from all the "numpties" as Wingsurfer puts it dropping out or being complete morons.

The more AVF friends I have here who are interested in getting them done the better.

CRACK ON! :smashin::smashin::smashin::smashin:

Sly Fly I'm sure you was in a game I hosted today. Driving the 4x4?

You took me down a few times... :nono:

Unless I'm extremely good at logging on using amazing mental powers from work, no, it wasn't me. ;) And I only ever drive the GT Flame in the thank-you-richjd-Platinum-Finish. 4 x 4 is for teh losers.

That's not to say I'm not going to take you down a few times when I do meet up with you of course.

Just kidding. I'm a class act. Just ask Wingsurfer. :smashin:

:zonked:

Yeah I checked afterwards, he was called Sly-Ripper on my recently met list.

No one messes me when I'm the host. Boot right up their arse. :hiya:

I'll gladly help anybody out.
I love burnout and seem to play it more than anything still.
:thumbsup:

PSN BillyHunt

Last edited:
Everyone still on for tonight? 8ish?

I'll be on!

What's yer PSN ID?

*slaps forehead*

I had to (and I'll use the technical term) "Do one" before I could get everyone in tonight :( Gutted... Still, managed to get some 3+4 player timed challenges done :)

I tried to join and I got into your game but then the game dropped out and eventually I got signed out of PSN and could not get back in. :mad:

*slaps forehead*

I had to (and I'll use the technical term) "Do one" before I could get everyone in tonight :( Gutted... Still, managed to get some 3+4 player timed challenges done :)

Thanks for the invite. I really must read the challenges properly before attempting them. I jumped through the hoop in the airfield twice before reading the key words 'barrel roll' :rolleyes:

Got one more timed challenge done so 2 to go. Incredibly, although I've only done 8 I reckon I've done most of those 2 or 3 times each! The first few 2/3 player ones look like they take about 2 mins to finish but everyone else must have done those already!

Got one question - on my profile it says I've played 15 online games and won 0. I've played loads more than 15 and I've won games like Marked Man, Stunt Run etc, so what do you have to do to 'win' :confused:

I've been having connection problems lately. Not sure why usually rock solid.

I need 15 challenges, two are the fourth and fifth 8 player timed and the rest are either 6 or 8 player freeburn.

Hopefully be on tonight.

Got one question - on my profile it says I've played 15 online games and won 0. I've played loads more than 15 and I've won games like Marked Man, Stunt Run etc, so what do you have to do to 'win' :confused:

It means online ranked races rather than the online games such as Marked Man & Stunt Run

It means online ranked races rather than the online games such as Marked Man & Stunt Run

I've never knowingly done a ranked game though, so don't know where the 15 is coming from. I've only ever done freeburn online - are they ranked?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom