I love this story.

Derek S-H

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Yahoo is now part of Oath

I'm not sure which aspect they're more appalled about - the public cunnilingus or the fact that she held a can of lager throughout!

Incidentally, if they'd just gone to the nudist section further along the beach then no one would've batted an eyelid. And no, we're not all exhibitionists in Brighton!

I am reminded of this.

Smoke stirs passengers unmoved by public sex

Witnesses on the 9.30pm from Margate to Victoria reported seeing Miss D'Arcy come back from the toilet minus her jeans, sit on Mr Henderson's lap and 'perform full sexual intercourse'.

But they were allowed to complete the act unchallenged. Only when they indulged in a relaxing post-coital cigarette did British restraint finally crack.

'It was only on their action in lighting up the cigarettes that the witnesses actually came up to them and complained about their behaviour,' explained Nazir Afzal, for the prosecution.

upload_2019-7-14_17-46-14.jpg

Doing it Danish style?

'It was only on their action in lighting up the cigarettes that the witnesses actually came up to them and complained about their behaviour,' explained Nazir Afzal, for the prosecution.
Did you smoke after having sex, asked Mr Afzal for the prosecution.
I didn't look replied Miss D'Arcy.

Best line in the film.

It's just so jam packed with great lines it's hard to pick just one :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom