Bargain I love this cool new TV!

Tri101

Novice Member
I recently was looking for this new TV when I found this. The JVC Fire edition tv. It is really great as it is compatible with amazon and fire tv. It is pretty cheap at £250 and I have had it for a month and I am really loving it. I know many people are looking for a new tv and wanted to give you a suggestion of this great new 43 inch smart tv that I love. 5 stars. If you want to buy it amazon is probably cheapest.

Dodgexander

JVC in Europe are not Vestel Rebadges. You can read about them here:

Generally they are bottom barrel quality, but that's not to say they aren't good value for money. There's certainly an argument to pay less, rather than more when it comes to budget TVs, since you're not going to buy something fantastic no matter what you go for.

Generally I advise people to stay clear of them, just from their past reputation. Also because you can buy Chinese now, and get something quite a bit better for not much extra.

Nonetheless, thanks for your thread and for the bargain. You cannot argue at £250.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom