I Love My Puddy Tats......

shotokan101

Banned
No great surprise to most of you that I love our Cats so my entry this month is a quick grab shot of our latest Cat - Bella - caught napping under our Duvet - hence the title of the shot :D

Shot in next post - EXIF Below...
Panasonic DMC-TZ9
F3.3
Focal Length 4.1 mm
Flash (auto, fired)
Software - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5 (Windows)
Date and Time (Modified) - 2017:03:25 01:31:00
ISO Speed - 100
Date and Time (Original) - 2017:03:17 20:02:24
Exposure Bias -2 EV
Max Aperture Value - 3.3
Metering Mode - Center-weighted average
Light Source - Flash
Exposure Mode - Auto
White Balance - Manual
Focal Length (35mm format) - 25 mm

Bit of contrast/sharpness and clarity tweaking in LR- also used Radial Filter to try and enhance facial focus-also some noise reduction and smoothing

Last edited:

snerkler

Nice shot. I do find the shadowy bit to eh left distracting though and it keeps drawing my eye to it.

shotokan101

Banned
I love cats too, but I wouldn't let them into the bed [emoji33]

Thanks ...you say that is if I have a choice - you sure you've got a Cat ? :D

Nice shot. I do find the shadowy bit to eh left distracting though and it keeps drawing my eye to it.

Thanks Snerks - didn't see any real point in PP'ing to that extent - especially given it's shot under the covers so I thought it wouldn't look right exposure adjusted to minimise those shadows. :)

Marika

I first looked at this on my phone and for some reason the internet was a bit slow, so it opened the picture from the top half. I saw ears and a pillow and thought there's a cute kitten face below, under a blanket. But no, there's a kitty who looks like she's drunk, found out sleeping in someone else's bed, with someone else's.. uh oh.. I could forgive that, but a flash, Jim? :( You need to start taking your pictures of the kitties with natural light at the daytime :) Gorgeous animal she is though! Very regal :)

shotokan101

Banned
Thanks M - unfortunately under the covers I didn't have the option of not using Flash - and I'd love to shoot my Moggies more in Natural Light - I'll tell them that you said they should pose more and sleep less :D

shotokan101

Banned
Cheers Ice - what ! - you feel Furry all over or like a Right Pussie ? :p

shotokan101

Banned
Thanks - appreciate the feedback :)

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom