1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my iPod Photo

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by dejongj, Aug 2, 2005.

Tags:
  1. dejongj

dejongj
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,481
    I'm just in the mood to say that I love my iPod Photo 30Gb...It is just so practical....

* iTunes works a treat and is so user friendly and even integrates with Photoshop Elements
    * I just love PodCasts to timeshift radio programs and listen to them on the move
    * I used it as portable photo storage for my Camera in case I run out of memory space. Plenty of space for a two week holiday even when shooting raw
    * The range of accessories is amazing; iTrip to turn it into a very large incar cd-changer without wires, Belkin TuneDock which is a great carkit for any car with a cup-holder...

Battery life is great and if you run out the USB charger means it can charge nearly anywhere....

Except for that the screen is easily scratched I can't say a bad thing about it.....

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    Just a nice touch - for Apple to add 4 'bumps' for want of a better word, to the base/back of iPod, to lift iPod off surfaces e.g table

3. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    They brought out the iPod photo about 2 weeks after I bought my normal iPod 40GB - otherwise I would have got one of them as well :(