I love it!!!!!

nofear01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I love the PSP, nice little bit of kit!!!

I am looking forward to having 'CFW' (I am now picking up the lingo :cool:) because I have seen some of the apps I can put on it!!

Anyone feel free to join in, or just lock my post - wanted people to know.

Thanks to Satdude and Scotty for your help.

Mate,

I think the psp is the best portable console ever! I've had them all, xbox 360, wii, ps2, ps1, ds, game cube, i could go on.... But nothing beats the psp and cfw!

The possibilities are endless! I love my slim psp!

Good graphics, the missus doesn't moan because she can watch telly, I can take it everywhere, I can play online against other people! What else can you ask for?? I know…. A slim psp with a 40GB HDD!

Hahahaha!!!!

I love mine too. Its just great for train journeys and such shnizz. Plus the excuse to play through the final fantasies again.

I think that a machine that can kick out the Grand Theft Auto series and do it well has to be worth a look.

I'm glad that there are games like that out. Proper weighty games. I don't like games being streamlined "for the platform"... I'm quite happy to play little chunks and slap it into sleep when I need to, I DON'T want to have some dumbed down game which is for 2 minute bursts.

Seriously impressed by the Syphon Filter games. Not only good for a handheld, but good full stop!

I really must get round to checking the emulators out. Could quite happily do Link To The Past again!

Widge,

I use some of the emulators, the N64 isn't my favorite but its ok, and all the other ones are quite good! The SNES emulator is great, especially when you have 50 ROMs!

:smashin:

Thats what I want!!!! The Nes and Snes roms so bad. I go away for two weeks soon and will want a rush of Super Mario 3 and Mario World

They're great!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom