I Liked The Look Of This

Well,it looks good,but your gonna have to keep adjusting it everytime it moved,i bet Lucas took a nice cut out of the $3000.00.For the ultimate Star Wars geek only:D

Linky

Here you go, from play.com. But seriously, £2k for an 800x600 projector? You really would have to be a true Star Wars geek to own one.

As I said, I know nothing of projectors, just enjoyed the ad, & love the look of it. I'd have to have a life changing windfall to even consider buying. Thought some ultimate Star Wars geek would like to see the ad...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm desireable.

What a great toy. The question is can I get my PJ in there..

Thanks for posting.

its worth the price just for a full size artoo !!!

Linky

Here you go, from play.com. But seriously, £2k for an 800x600 projector? You really would have to be a true Star Wars geek to own one.

Resolution is 1024 x 768 so it's not to bad I suppose.

Loving it, wouldn't have it, but loving it...

Surely I can't be the only one that thinks this is lame.

Heresy, burn him .:devil:

It's your very own moving life like R2-D2 with an IPOD player and a projector built in and it's controlled by a remote disguised as the millenium falcon, what more do you want, an anal probe attachement...

What's the matter with you man ! ::D

Heresy, burn him .:devil:

It's your very own moving life like R2-D2 with an IPOD player and a projector built in and it's controlled by a remote disguised as the millenium falcon, what more do you want, an anal probe attachement...

What's the matter with you man ! ::D

so so funny in so many ways, haha!! nice one dude! :rotfl:

So the US version is up to 260" screen, DLP, 1024x768 res, 1800:1 contrast and the UK version via Play is up to 80" screen, LCoS, 800x600 res, 500:1 contrast - so rip off Britain strikes again or have I missed April 1st again!:eek:

So the US version is up to 260" screen, DLP, 1024x768 res, 1800:1 contrast and the UK version via Play is up to 80" screen, LCoS, 800x600 res, 500:1 contrast - so rip off Britain strikes again or have I missed April 1st again!:eek:

I think that must have been the original spec.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom