1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know I am 'scum' but can anyone help....

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Popester, Oct 31, 2000.

1. Popester

Popester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know if and when the Manchester United movie is coming to DVD?

Thanks in advance. Used to all abuse !!!! LOL

2. James

James

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Manchester United movie? Must have missed that cracker when it came to the cinema. Let me guess - the 'true story' of how Beckham is actually a closet intellectual, how Andy (sorry, Andrew) Cole and Teddy Sheringham are actually best mates, and how Dwight Yorke really isn't a mysogenistic pervert.

Seriously, though, as a footie fan, if the Liverpool movie was released I'd avoid it like the plague. Each to his own, I suppose.

Oh, and no, I don't have any info about its release (though after giving you grief I feel guilty for not knowing...)

[This message has been edited by James (edited 31-10-2000).]

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi,

Sadly, there is a Manchester United movie, that came out about three weeks ago. However, many of you will be relived to know that only two or three cinemas in the entire UK got this movie, and they are all (unsurprisingly) in Manchester.

For the poor deluded soul who wanted this on DVD, ;-) the chances of this being released on DVD in any region anywhere in the entire galaxy, is as high as David Beckham admitting to wearing women's underwear!

(Oops, I forgot, he does that already!) :)

Maybe there is a chance it will be released then?!

Pooch