1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just got my SOny Kv-32FQ80 and.....

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by GeAr, May 10, 2003.

1. GeAr

GeAr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    .....It´s PERFECT, well almost ;) But i have no buzz coming from the Tv. I have little focus problem on the lower left corner. It´s nothing really, I do only see it if there is text far left. Otherwise this TV is Perfect, very very good picture. I´m happy :D Can this focus problem go away if i get in the service menu? Can anyone else with a Sony FQ80 reply.

2. WSH

WSH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    You can make either the right side very sharp but the left side very soft or visa versa. It is usually set in the middle but yours may not be.

3. GeAr

GeAr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have a FQ80? How is your TV? Any problems? I have noticed that the "focus-thing" only affects when i´m watching Tv with the Satbox (Nokia 9802S). The Dvd produces 100% perfect picture. The picture is really crystal clear with this TV.

4. WSH

WSH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    If you put teletext on, in the corner you have the soft focus, do you see red, green or blue surrounding white text?

5. GeAr

GeAr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I solved the problem, the Satbox was not set on "rgb", now the picture is 100% PERFECT :clap: