I just bought a Sanyo PLC - SW20A

splnter

Established Member
Reaction score
For the nice sum off £265... Only been used 200 hours.. And looks mint.

Going to pick it up tonight.

I know they are not the best in the world, But it will do. :)

And a friend of mine bought 1 a month ago and paid £450 for it..

The thing is the missis dont know yet :)

2f_1_b.JPG

1d_1_b.JPG

Nice one. Can't go too far wrong at that price!

Until last week, I was using a 800x600 data projector to watch films on, and once you stop worrying about any minor imperfections and just sit back and enjoy the film, you'll love it. The jump between older data projectors and the likes of the Z3 isn't as huge as some people would have you believe.

Hi

My kids have got one of those in the bedroom. I bought it faulty from the classifieds on this forum and repaired it.

It works just fine - can't really criticise it too much. It uses the Pixelworks chipset and does a pretty decent job of scaling. Even the composite input is remarkably passable.

One small issue - it's MIGHTY noisy... sounds like a leafblower!

Steve

Well ive had some problems with it..

Ie.. Dust in the filters.. When i put the picture up to 6 foot .. you cant see the picture Right .. Its all out of focus and cant sort it.. :(

And yes your right about it being noisy... So im going to give it back to him, and save up to get the sony hs50.

As a friend of mine has one and the picture is Great on it so i think thats the one for me. :)

splnter said:
...and save up to get the sony hs50.

Wow that's a big leap. For only a £100ish quid more than the £265 you shelled out you could get the Toshiba ET1 which will give you decent results...PJ :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom