I highly recommend www.CAMERAS2U.com

F

Frenchie

It is rare enough to be well served by internet retailers - especially when one asks for a refund - that I have to thank CAMERAS2U for their superb service.

CAMERAS2U.COM gave me a very positive impression. Nice site, straightforward. Everything is kept simple, well located.

CAMERAS2U.COM is really customer-facing, which makes a lot for customers' confidence.

As they specify their details (addresses, phone, email, fax) but also their managing director name, one feels confident dealing with them.

At all times, I knew I would have an answer and corresponding action would happen.

I am grateful for their outstanding customer-facing attitude and their prompt refund.

They reacted quicker, without me having to phone back, better, more politely FOR A REFUND than DIRECTFROM, EBUYER, SAVASTORE, MESHCOMPUTERS, EBAY, BT and most of companies which I had to deal with recently.

I strongly recommend www.cameras2u.com

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Are you being sponsored for each of those links ;) :D

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Having taken the mick a bit above, I actually tried cameras2u for my own purchase of an Ixus 500. Impressed so far. They delivered with no fuss on time (next day) and were quite a bit cheaper than the other on-line stores.
Thanks for the heads up.

den9112

Originally posted by JohnG
Having taken the mick a bit above, I actually tried cameras2u for my own purchase of an Ixus 500. Impressed so far. They delivered with no fuss on time (next day) and were quite a bit cheaper than the other on-line stores.
Thanks for the heads up.

sonofmoth

Standard Member
totally agree, dealt with their MD this week and he was extremely helpful. Nice to have a website that has a number you can call and ask questions. Fast delivery, keen prices too and they can ship to an alternative address :)

Ayrton

I've just had a printer off Cameras2U, great price and can't fault the customer service. I needed the printer at short notice (gift!) and the MD personally made sure I got it in time.

biggy7

thinking of buying a camera from these guys, do you think the extra £35 they offer for 3 years breakdown cover is worth it? as they say:

Unlimited free repairs to your product in the event of:

* Damage caused by accident
* Breakdown due to wear and tear
* Electrical or mechanical failure

Your product is protected from the moment you buy, wherever you use it:

* Inside or outside your home
* For professional and domestic purposes
* Anywhere in the world
* If your product can't be repaired, it will be replaced.

works out to be £11.66 a year for peice of mind!

anyone experienced any problem with repairs etc?

Temujin

That would depend on a number of things. The price of the camera intend on buying, the length of the manufacturer's warranty, how much you intend on using it, and finally, how clumsy you are.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom