• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Question I have the opportunity to buy kef iq5 or q acoustics concept 20

grims dale

Just a bit of help needed on the above speakers

Last edited:

Nilanth

I have the concept 20 on the dedicated stands. I am not sure if the stand make a difference to the sound but i do love the speakers. I demo'd, at the time, against Dali Zensor and some B&W speakers. Not much help but I can state without any doubt the concept 20's sound excellent.

grims dale

Agreed I decided to buy them yesterday really was a no brainer a little chip on the top right corner £125 in white just need to get the centre then il probably get 2 of the cheaper lower down models for the surrounds and they do sound incredibly good

Nilanth

I have the matching centre as well again I am very happy with its performance.

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
Aye, even though the iQ5's were a great speaker in the day and I do like the Kef sound, the Concept 20's will beat them hands down on almost every level. If it was the special edition models, the they would have had a little more depth, but for everything else the Concept's would have again come out on top

grims dale

Yes I'm happy I made the right choice also my Mrs had something to do with it as we're moving soon so smaller speakers look much nicer and tidier as well as I should have about £1500 to spend in May so machining centre and maybe one or two subs as well :D:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom