Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

I have the AE 100 What else do I need?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by martinnaylor10, Jul 9, 2002.

1. martinnaylor10

martinnaylor10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I now have my panny AE 100 pj,together with a prog scan dvd player and a home made screen,at the moment the player is hooked up via a component cable,can I get a better picture by somehow connecting the player to the vga input on the pj?
    If so what cable do I need and where do I get one from.Also what if anything else could make it better (apart from a proper screen)?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Martin

2. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +281
    You can get a keydigital transcoder from the states, this will convert the componant input into a vga output to connect to the AE100, its about £300 :eek: and you would probably not get 576p for progressive pal on the AE100 with this transcoder. Do a search here for keydigital if you need to go into it a bit more.
    If you want to improve over the progressive dvd player you would probably be best going the HTPC route.