1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have some questions that I want to ask you guys

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by etsoi, Jun 6, 2002.

1. etsoi

etsoi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I just got one pair of mission m71 for front and m7c1 for center and I am looking for rear speakers, my first choice of course is m7ds. My bed room is not that big. I am thinking of whether to get a pair of m70 for rear or the m7ds? And one of the local Canadian dealer got a factory refurbished m7ds for nearly half price. You know it is expensive to buy speakers and stuffs made by other country. Should I go for it? Or should I just get a new m70 which are the same price! Is it bad to get refurbished speakers? Thank you for your help guys!

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I don't see any problem with factory refurbished speakers at a good discount and there is a big market in UK for second hand speakers (which haven't been refurbished).

They are good speakers and as long as they are working correctly they shouldn't cause you a problem

3. etsoi

etsoi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx for your relpy, so I should go with the m7ds instead of a new m70 rite?