1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have many Japanese albums

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jkrobs, Jun 19, 2005.

1. jkrobs

jkrobs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I collect Many Japanese game music albums such as Final Fantasy, Metal gear Solid...ect..anyway, I only have around 60 cd's to burn..and I have just purshased the 20gig sony hd5 player...Im thinking since I don't have many cd and lots of space..I wanna ask you, Im thinking to record all those cd at a very high quality..which quality is the best?? and if I record them at that qulity how many tracks will 20gig give me? I know that atratplus you can record 13,000...but Im not very good with bitra rates or something like that...can somebody explaine to me? also my cd have around 25 songs on them each..and each track is around 4.00 minutes long. Sorry to ask silly question But Im complete novice at all this. I just hope my silver HD5...Will not have crack problems on the button..I will get it on the 23th. Very excited!!

2. KeanosMagicHat

KeanosMagicHat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554