I have just ordered a Samsung HD-870. Have I made a mistake?

Ark Angel

Standard Member
I have just ordered a Samsung HD-870 to keep me going until a high quality duel format DVD is produced. Is this model any good?

It must be better than my 5 year old Onkyo DV-S525.

jediuk

Standard Member
I have just ordered a Samsung HD-870 to keep me going until a high quality duel format DVD is produced. Is this model any good?

It must be better than my 5 year old Onkyo DV-S525.
Personally i wouldnt recommend one, i bought one the other day and it was unresposive, slow ith divx files. I guess ity could have been a faulty box but i wouldnt get one again.

J80FAB

Novice Member
If it hasn't been despatched cancel the order.

If it has & you receive it send it or take it back to the shop you ordered it from for a refund, then choose something else :smashin:

jediuk

Standard Member
If it hasn't been despatched cancel the order.

If it has & you receive it send it or take it back to the shop you ordered it from for a refund, then choose something else :smashin:
i got it from amazon, the box arrived dented, i will send it back and see what they say. i am sure the box was thrown about.

I am planning on getting the 5960, saw a demo at friends house, i must say quite impressed, hunting around for a cheap price.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom