i have in my possesion a ultra high speed hdmi cable

lol so many of you "think" your clever, far from it, when you get devices that require 2.1 then come back, sending display from a high end gpu in 4k at 122hz and gaming at this level is something most of you simply aint dooing - peasants
Nerd flexes. Never get old. :)

Perhaps it would have been more useful if the OP told us the brand, where they got it, a link to the seller.

You know. Information. It would be like me telling you I bought a PS5 just now and they're available.

But not telling you the one shop that has stock as they're sold out everywhere.

Advanced gamers need advanced cables I guess.

Last edited:
i have in my possesion a ultra high speed hdmi cable

has uktra certified cable sticker on box, holigram, qr code and also links to www.hdmi.org
Great. So...

1: You know that there are tons of HDMI cables already out there fully capable of all these features, only difference is that they haven't been "certified" yet?

2: Are you just bragging about it or why else leave out the manufacturers name and model, which of course is Zeskit and this info has been all over the Internet (and for sale on Amazon) for days?

3: Congratulations

This is the best thread I've read here in years – I mean it! Thanks for the giggles, everyone, but you've failed to realise "leeroy" is an elaborate character act, so the joke's on you!

Amirite leeroy? :thumbsdow

Seems like we have the tech folk here who maybe able to help me out with possibly a cable issue. I finally managed to pick up a LG C6 as i can't give up my 3D films and have read that they are the puppies plumbs and how right thet were! Now when i play a ULTRA UHD or 3D disk i get what can only be described as snow affect in the total black parts of the picture. I'm using the Sony uxb 800 blu ray player, so was wondering as it's set to upscale out put do i need a particular cable and if so what do you good folks recommend?

Are you using a high speed HDMI 2.0 cable?

I don't really understand this thread. But it made me laugh anyway :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom