• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I have got my confirmation email from Apple

jerryjal

Prominent Member
This thread is for people to find out that Apple have started sending out confirmation emails stating that their iPhone 4's have been reserved.

I'll let you know when mine arrives!!

shade_of_meta

Prominent Member
lol...I was only joking :laugh:

I got mine - Pick-up Date and Time June 24 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Please note that your reservation will be held until close of business on June 24.

Edit - looks like you need a PAC to move to micro sim?

Pay & Go plans*:

* UK credit or debit card (with account number and sort code)
* PAC code from your current network if you want to keep your existing phone number with o2 or Orange

Last edited:

jerryjal

Prominent Member
Got my email!!! :thumbsup:

West Quay Southampton

cmt

Banned
YAY!!!

Got mine done. The redeem link did not work on chrome so had to go in vie IE.

All sorted, and nice to see that they are sim free - saves the hassle of unlocking and means i can use my cheapy T-Bag sim (100mins / unlimited txt / unlimited internet @ £10 / month!!)

simon69c

Established Member
Got my reservation email (for pickup from West Quay too), but now waiting on my full pre-order confirmation as I managed to get that through a short while after. Once I've got that email then I'll be able to cancel the pickup reservation - I'd rather get the quidco cashback and not have to do battle with the crowds at the West Quay Apple Store!

beerglass007

Established Member
whats the difference between pay as you go and simfree pricewise ?

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

Read ur emails carefully, it also states:

Pre-authorization does not guarantee iPhone availability at an Apple Retail Store. iPhone is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Baz

norealplan

Distinguished Member
Got mine!

32gb being delivered.

Posted this in another thread, but anyone else worried that an accessory ordered with the iPhone may slow down delivery?

It says on the email "Your order will not ship until all items are available. Once your order has dispatched, you will receive a Dispatch Notification email, which will provide you with detailed delivery information."

I remember how poorly stocked and delayed some of the iPad accessories were at launch so I hope I get my iPhone at launch.

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member

a l e x

Distinguished Member
Hi

I'm just in the fone queue to my local store, hopefully they can confirm it too. I will just pick up a bumer in store when I'm there next week to save any hassles.

Baz

Let us know what they say... ive tried calling but got told theres 29 calls a head of me...!

Like ive said on the other thread... I cant see apple not reserving them for you. They know how many to put a side so should be enough... :lease:

shand754

Prominent Member
Got my confirmation email for a 32GB to be delived to me at work.

Now just got to work out how to go about getting a sim and whether to get my current contract, which has a month left transferred onto it.

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Let us know what they say... ive tried calling but got told theres 29 calls a head of me...!

Hi

I've got 5 calls ahead of me, thank God for loud speaker. I can continue to surf the forum whilst I wait lol.

Baz

Simba

Distinguished Member
spending £500 has never been easy lol.

got my email for collection from aberdeen.

anyone in deen? il be picking mine up at lunch time...

villaceltic

Standard Member
order confirmation for 1 32Gb Black beauty to be delivered to me at work on 24th. Roll-on!!

villaceltic

Standard Member
Now - when to upgrade simplicity? only on Simplicity 10 1 month - should I go to iphone simplicity 20 now do you think or will simplicity 20 be fine if they are going to send me micro sim anyway - what is the difference really?

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
I still have 3 gig free on my 8 gig 3G, so I went for the 16 gig. :thumbsup:

Your reservation is confirmed.
Thanks for reserving your iPhone for pick-up at the Apple Retail Store on 24 June. You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly and we’ll have your iPhone ready and waiting for you when you come in to the store to pick up and pay.

Pick-up Location and Date
Apple Store, Regent Street
Thursday, 24 June

Reserved Items
1 iPhone 4 16GB : Black

No confirmation email yet though.... :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom