I have been recommened the Hitachi 32LD9700 LCD.

R

RedRooster

After enquiring about a Sony 32 "S" series, I was advised to go for the Hitachi 32LD9700. Apparently this TV is scooping many awards from various places for picture & build quality.

Anyone have any first hand info on this set?

Thanks.

Why don't you get the Panny 32LXD70 which has the same top notch panel with Hitachi (IPS-Aplha) and also 100 Hz and much better picture quality?

Cos I'm a complete and utter newbie at this HD LCD lark :rolleyes:

I get ready to part with my hard earned and someone else throws another TV into the mix, and I'm off and running looking for reviews, comparing prices, etc.

And judging by many comments on here and various other boards, HD TVs are still not settled. Meaning, there are still issues with most, if not all, LCDs in the picture quality stakes :(

And judging by many comments on here and various other boards, HD TVs are still not settled. Meaning, there are still issues with most, if not all, LCDs in the picture quality stakes :(

LCDs , even though based on relatively new technology , still have less problems in the picture quality compared to CRTs which were invented half a century ago (flicker , radiation emissions, reflections ect.)

I have the Hitachi 32ld9700 and find it a very good PQ is excellent

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom