Question I have already replaced both A and P boards on my Panasonic TH-L32E6Z and the fault is still present

Andrew Hewlett

Novice Member
Reaction score
The fault is the tv turns on the screen comes on the picture seems to be ok then the screen flashes dark comes back on then after a few seconds the tv turns off the stand by led flashes then starts pulses at about three second intervals. Thanks if anyone can help

Maybe panel backlight is faulty. This means 1 red flash every 3 secs.

Thanks I removed led bank fortunately I had had a power supply big enough to power up the bank 96v but bank will light up at 76v found group that did not go. reduced voltage to12v tested led in pairs found one with a dry solder joint resoldered tv is now working fine it was not the board after all,you learn by trying things. I created a new problem when I installed the new A board it asked me if l would like to upgrade the software to 4.735 thinking it would be a good idea and found out that it wipes certain apps principally YouTube and google it seem the only way to fix this is to buy ie a CromeCast and then use an external device to use the tv don't you love modern technology! Does anyone know another way around this problem.

Are you sure that youtube worked before the fault? As google could easily block older version of the app, this is what microsoft did with built in skype on my older Sony tv

I had turned off the auto update until this problem and foolishly thought it may be a good idea to update the tv now why do companies need to stop something that works is it that it is the way to make us the consumer buy the the latest thing. We are using the rare earth to build these components just to throw it out every five years or so ! When will we be happy when you use the last of these resources.

I turned off the auto updates as well but it did not stop them blocking Skype

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom