I have a problem with my ipad

tony kop77

I have had my iPad since Sunday and my problem is I can't put the thing down :( I find myself surfing the net while the tv is on, looking at applications even when I don't need anything and reading comics.
I miss it when I am at work :(

Seriously though only problem I am having apart from the above is when I go to my iTunes store it only shows me recomended songs from what I have purchased. Any idea why I can't view the top 100 current singles and albums?

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
Seriously though only problem I am having apart from the above is when I go to my iTunes store it only shows me recomended songs from what I have purchased. Any idea why I can't view the top 100 current singles and albums?
Are you saying the Top 100 Chart tab in the iTunes app gives you a blank page?

tony kop77

I was only getting songs recommended by genius now I just get genius page but blank but movies, podcasts application etc I am able to view new releases and top 100.

My other problem is some you tube videos are very pixelated not very good quality but other than that I love this device.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom