I hate Samsung

Jaded1

Established Member
Reaction score
I really do. Want to know why? Obviously you do because you're reading the thread.

It's nothing to do with their products. Their TV's up until around 2014 were amongst the best, especially for the price.

It's the adverts. They are amongst the most cringeworthy. Every.Single.One. Only Nationwide adverts are worse and as a consumer it only takes one cringy advert to put me off a company.

I really do. Want to know why? Obviously you do because you're reading the thread.

It's nothing to do with their products. Their TV's up until around 2014 were amongst the best, especially for the price.

It's the adverts. They are amongst the most cringeworthy. Every.Single.One. Only Nationwide adverts are worse and as a consumer it only takes one cringy advert to put me off a company.

I’m gonna guess you’re not a big go compare fan either......

I switch over to cbeebies when the adverts come on

What's that advert with Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys and the woman in the yellow dress? I quite fancy her.

In before a mod closes it down.
They make decent phones but their TV's, soundbars and WiFi speakers have in my experience been a nightmare. TV that cost me a small fortune with motion stutter along with other tech issues. A £1000 soundbar that just kept disconnecting its sub and rear speakers. Zero after sales customer service, no way of finding out what firmware updates actually do...I've wasted hundreds on their products and now I only buy other manufacturers hardware.
They can spin..

I am not keen on their soundbars or TVs though I have only experinced one of each. Their earbuds are really naff when it comes to fit, well they don't when it comes to my ears and then we have what I have found is their poor customer service and not forgetting Bixby which I really hate.
Am a fan of their tablets though.

Then based on strength of feeling wouldn't I hate Nationwide be more a appropriate thread title?

Yes but thanks to them adverts you made this post and brought Samsung even more attention!

I was a serial returner of Samsung TVs several years ago, must have topped £30k retail value by time I gave up trying to find a fault free one and went for a Panasonic

My Wife uses Samsung as did I, I've now sold all my samsung stuff and bought much better phones and tablets, I'll never go back to them.

Samsung phones are ok, never got on with Apple so bounce between Samsung and Sony top end Android phones every upgrade

Why are you still seeing adverts? Get a DVR and never watch live TV. I haven't seen an advert on TV (other than brief glimpses as they fly past) since subscribing to Sky+ nigh on 20 years ago.

Yes she's fit but there's something about her mouth that I don't like.

For the benefit of those who haven't seen it 😉

She is so annoying and has become a pest texting me all the time, begging me to be with her.
I keep texting back that I am happy with who I am with and she just needs to forget me and carry on with her life.

True story ;)

Only buy Samsung phones. The TV is OK but not faultless.
Just realised we don't have a Samsung TV hahaha!

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom