I hate renting.

I have decided to rent for 6m to a year whilst I look for the right place to buy. I won’t make the same mistakes as you though so thanks for the heads up. Being a landlord myself I expect all to be as honest as I am but obviously they are not.

they're like car dealers - while there are some good ones around, just keep your wits about you and go in like a cynic.. :D

I have decided to rent for 6m to a year whilst I look for the right place to buy. I won’t make the same mistakes as you though so thanks for the heads up. Being a landlord myself I expect all to be as honest as I am but obviously they are not.
If you are looking for a nice tidy little 2 bed in Kingswood to tide you over, then I can sort you out as one of my tenants is due to move out in the next week or so. ;)

We have looked at Kingswood but discounted more because of the access (traffic). But my friends partner lives on there so not totally discounted. PM me details and I will take a look. Thanks.

Update to my post above. They cancelled the claim!

Why?

So that they can put a new one in for more money :D

This time, they've mentioned that there's a sticker on one of the shelves of the fridge and want £10. They're also claiming that the light fixtures have been changed and want £60 for them. They're exactly the same as when I moved in, and the reason why I couldn't fit my own lampshades on...

They've also put a claim in for dry cleaning a pair of curtains that weren't used by me, and were already stained before I moved in

Crazy

I've just submitted a 60 page document containing all the evidence I'm submitting against the claim.

Might seem excessive for £250 odd, but I don't want him to get a penny, as he doesn't deserve any of it.

Let's see what happens :p

Received a call from a landlady, combi boiler is making a racket when running hot water and heating. Ok I'll pop out, its Saturday, so diagnose only. Gets the go ahead, boiler fan gone, expensive repair, recommend new boiler. I suggest if I do the swap I'll not charge for the call out. She agrees, with my recommendations, then promptly disappears. :rotfl:
I've sent her a bill, disappear on that, because I'll enforce it just to piss her off. Hate dealing with landlords-ladys.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom