I Had A Dream... with a strange follow up!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JonnyTester, Sep 13, 2007.

1. JonnyTester

JonnyTester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    The night before last, I had a very strange dream. But it is what happened the next morning that left me shocked and intrigued.

I dreamt I was on one of those buses that takes you from an airplane to the airport terminal. Then, who should get on but Sir Alex Ferguson. He was wearing a heavy coat and trying to cover his face up. He lay down across those seats that run along the windows, like tube seats. Then a big guy got on, blonde hair, black leather jacket and jeans, and someone said "he runs illegal bear-baiting tournaments. He's taking Alex Ferguson to a bear-baiting tournament." There was a young lad standing facing me wearing a football top, and when Fergie saw the team colours (NOT Manchester United) he got very agitated and nervous.

Next thing, I was standing outside the airport terminal with a couple of other guys and we had pints of beer at our feet on the pavement. A security guard came along and said "Sir Alex Ferguson has asked us to tell you all to leave." I asked why and was told "he's afraid of you". I started laughing and aksed what he had to be afraid of and the security guard said "look just go on ahead to Romania".

The rest of the dream doesn't matter, but you can imagine my shock when I checked the BBC's news site the next morning and saw that Fergie had been attacked in a railway station. I couldn't have had any prior knowledge of this before my dream and it has certainly left me a bit shaken.

HAs anyone else here ever had a dream that has been paralleled in the "waking" world?

2. TeenSpirit

TeenSpirit
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +91
    I take it you weren't involved in the attack :D

Very spooky story - you didn't go to sleep with the tv on last night and the story went into your subconscious maybe ??

3. JonnyTester

JonnyTester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    Lol, no I live in Norn Iron. And if I had the tv on in the bedroom while my missus was trying to sleep I wouldn't be able to use a pc anymore. :D

4. krish

krish
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
    Ratings:
    +16,969
    Not yet, still waiting for Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba to pop round together :devil:

5. zircon3035

zircon3035

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +156
    I went through a patch of dreaming things that came true and decided to tell one of my mates about the latest dream 'before it happened'. Like most dreams, it didn't make much sense, but I remembered that I was on my way back from a foriegn country and was changing some money back to sterling at an unknown airport. When I looked at the money, the pound notes were strange. I then looked at the name of the bank and it was "Berlize" or"Belitz", or something similar. Anyway, I related the story to my mate.

Later that day, I bumped into him again. As we were talking, one of his friends turned up, unknown to me, back from a holiday. He handed my mate a book "Thanks for the phrase book..." It was a Berlitz book. "That was the name in my dream" I said. Just then the guy said "Don't know what I'm going to do with these" and flashed a wad of Egyptian pound notes. :eek:

We looked at each other and I could swear I heard the "Twilight Zone" theme.

Ian

6. Paul_HDLover

Paul_HDLover

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +164
    Help me Rhonda! I'm papping myself!