Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

I got a KV36FS76+DAVS400+5yr Guarantee for £1389

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by MackemX, May 20, 2003.

1. MackemX

MackemX
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yep, that's what it cost me so thankyou Barclaycard, you do exactly what you say on the tin :)

I got the TV from JL for £1795 and also got the JL 'free' 5 year guarantee

I'd made my reservation for the TV and when they called when the stock came in, they told me it now included a 'free' DAVS400 DVD player system :D. This again was a 'freebie' cos other branches of JL did not include this as some members found out

so I bought it and then looked around for prices after a few weeks

RGB Direct did it for £1389 delivered so I sent off all the info to BC and just recently the price has actualy dropped another £50 to £1339!

but I made the claim at £1389 anyway so I was happy with that

the £406 has been credited to my account :clap: :clap: :clap:

so thankyou BC for living upto your reputation and seeing that the TV was the only 'purchase' and all the rest were indeed 'freebies'

you could class the 'free' leads/blank Videos people sometimes get as 'freebies' so I'm glad they saw my side of the deal regardless of the value of the 'freebies' :smashin: