I get no Dolby Atmos from the Netflix movies with the DA logo on my 65Q70R using a Sonos Arc

Luisja10

Novice Member
Hello. I am currently facing an issue that I hope you can help me resolve. You see, I have a 65Q70R Samsung TV and recently purchased a Sonos Arc to watch Netflix Movies that support Dolby Atmos. On the Netflix App on my Samsung TV I get no Dolby Atmos from the movies that display the Dolby Atmos logo, only Dolby Digital Plus (the Sonos App displays DD+). I noticed this yesterday after watching the movie ''Extraction'', and after that I searched for other DA movies on Netflix and the same thing happens. For some reason, the only series that the Sonos App displays the system is outputing Dolby Atmos is ''The Witcher''. Why could this be? Could anybody help me? What's the point of having a Sonos Arc if the only series I will be able to watch on Netflix with Dolby Atmos is ''The Witcher'' (If this information helps: I live in Panama, central america, and purchased both the TV and the Soundbar using a freight forwarder)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom