I-Frankenstien 3D Green Hue on Movie and Previews

ageinghippy

Playing this via a PC blu ray player and Total Media 6. The whole movie has a grey/green hue which I could accept as artistic licence, though dislike. But all the preview trailers have the same visualization effect??

I it intentional or a problem with disk/player/software. All other BD are fine.

Trevor

Garrett

I think you need to be posting this in the bluray section.
No
Asking a mod to move it there (which I will) so the duel thread posting rule is not broken.

In fact may be better in the computer forum.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
No
Asking a mod to move it there (which I will) so the duel thread posting rule is not broken.

In fact may be better in the computer forum.
Guess I was implying the OP delete/archive and repost in the relevant section so the dual post rule isn't compromised and less work for a mod :)

Last edited:

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
Playing this via a PC blu ray player and Total Media 6. The whole movie has a grey/green hue which I could accept as artistic licence, though dislike. But all the preview trailers have the same visualization effect??

I it intentional or a problem with disk/player/software. All other BD are fine.

Trevor
I guess the effect must be intentional if the trailers are showing the same hue and all other BD's are fine.

What you need is confirmation that another owner of the same BD is experiencing the same issue, hence why I suggested you posting in the bluray section as that's where you're most likely to find discussion about the disc and its contents/performance.

Always lays your mind at rest if someone else has the same thing going on :)

Garrett

Guess I was implying the OP delete/archive and repost in the relevant section so the dual post rule isn't compromised and less work for a mod :)
Misunderstood what you meant have a thanks of me ;)

I even post stuff in wrong forums there that many to choose from that seem to cross over.

leamspaceman

Distinguished Member
Misunderstood what you meant have a thanks of me ;)

I even post stuff in wrong forums there that many to choose from that seem to cross over.
Agreed... I've posted stuff in the wrong place no end of times. I guess with device convergence it's bound to happen.

Cheers :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom