I do like to be beside the seaside!

johnaalex

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Nice set John - love the mono crab pots :)

RajP

Distinguished Member
Nice set John - love the mono crab pots :)
Agree with Jim:thumbsup:+1:thumbsup:

I have to say.. tried out the D800 in NY and wow, the Viewfinder on that is soo much bigger then the D300s... so much nicer to use... just need to win that lottery...

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
I have to say.. tried out the D800 in NY and wow, the Viewfinder on that is soo much bigger then the D300s... so much nicer to use... just need to win that lottery...
All of the above is of course true... then there's the speed of focus, improved metering and incredible detail in the shots:devil:

Bought that lottery ticket yet? :D

RajP

Distinguished Member
All of the above is of course true... then there's the speed of focus, improved metering and incredible detail in the shots:devil:

Bought that lottery ticket yet? :D
Yep... and got really excited when I was in the US and got an email saying that "Congratulations, we have some exciting news for you.. you have won.. please check your National Lottery account"... thing is.. you can't login to Lottery account from overseas:facepalm: then heard that someone else had won the £146million...never mind.. back to the usual life..:thumbsup:

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
I do like to be beside the seaside!

I am most of the time,but I cope:D
That is a matter of opinion :devil::laugh:

Yep... and got really excited when I was in the US and got an email saying that "Congratulations, we have some exciting news for you.. you have won.. please check your National Lottery account"... thing is.. you can't login to Lottery account from overseas:facepalm: then heard that someone else had won the £146million...never mind.. back to the usual life..:thumbsup:
Oh well, that should be another tenner towards the total ;)