I.D. Blu-ray Review & Comments

Tech News

Reaction score
On the eve of Euro 2012, and the disturbing reports coming out of the Ukraine regarding racism and hooliganism amongst the host fans, it seems a fitting time to take a look at one of the best received films on the subject; it is a downright frightening look at football violence and the lengths the police went to, to try and curb the seemingly non-stop attacks being perpetrated by rival teams' fans - beginning in the terraces and often spilling out onto the streets in organised ‘riots’ - during one of the bleakest times in the recorded history of the sport. Better known as an actor, Phil Davies helmed tonight’s feature and directs with a firm hand as he examines the nature of psyche, mob rule and obsession, particularly of one individual policeman who loses himself in an undercover mission to expose the leaders behind the organised violence masquerading as football fandom. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves, tonight’s feature presentation is...

Read the full review...

cracker film in its day
no point in a bluray really, pic it up for a quid on dvd

I remember seeing this at the cinema many years ago. Nevermind about "in its day" - imho it's still a good movie :)

I remember seeing this at the cinema many years ago. Nevermind about "in its day" - imho it's still a good movie :)

you're right of course :laugh:
i remember being so gutted at the end because i didn't want it to end, but what an ending!

Pretty sure the movie review is inaccurate in that it was only English clubs that were banned from Europe, Rather than all UK clubs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom