• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

I cant decide which of these two Dell models is the best plz help!!!

electrosmith

Established Member
Hi there,

Both these Dell moniters sell for around the same price but I cant tell which is going to offer the best performance, its so confusing. The two models are : -

Dell UltraSharp 2208WFP 22" - £251

(Dell : Dell Dell<SUP>TM</SUP> UltraSharp 2208WFP Black 22' Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor (TCO'99) : Displays : Home & Home Office)

Dell S2409W Full HD HDMI 24" - £243

Dell : Dell Dell<SUP>TM</SUP> S2409W 24-Inch Full HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor : Monitors : Home & Home Office

I hope any of you guys can clear this up for me as my heads starting to hurt.

Many thanks

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I've often wondered what the difference is with the Ultrasharps, but have never gone for one. I've always found the cheaper versions to be excellent.
I've had about 8 Dell monitors (ordered for myself and friends) over the last couple of years and feel they really do get the pick of the crop. Not even as much as a pixel out of place on any of them.
I've no doubt the Ultrasharps are better, if you're doing CAD or similar, but would recommend you go with the bigger real estate at the cheaper price for everyday stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom