I cannot getSKY BY BROADBAND because I cannot sign up to SKY.COM ACCOUNT

J

jjsearson

Preety much self explanatory from the thread title.

To sign up to SKY by Broadband you need to have a sky.com account.

However when I try anad sign up to sky.com I get an error message. I rang Sky and they said they were experiencing tech problems. However this was over a month ago now.

Anyone have same problem.

I keep getting the same problem, have a sky.com account but am trying activate additional users for remote record, when ever i lo in to my sky account then click on anything and i get the same error message

Believe me, you don't want SkybyBroadband. It's rubbish. All they have is films they show anyway. Plus it install a nasty little beasty onto your computer called "KService" a Peer to Peer file sharing program which is behind the downloads thing. And when it comes to add/removing the skybybroadband service program that stays on and it's an absolute nightmare to get it off.

I finally got rid of mine yesterday with the help of techguyforums website (very good) which gave me instructions on removing.

Basically it slows ur internet connection down and results in crapper bandwith - which usually means you end up blaming you ISP like I did....

Sky Broadband or Sky BY broadband...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom