I cannot be bothered!!

mason

I am having one of those days where I dont know what is up with me but I just simply cannot be bothered!!

I am grumpy, snappy and being a sarcastic wee so an so and I just cant help it!

One minute I am ok and the next minute I want to jump done someones throat!!

Anyone else having a bad day??

William123

Novice Member
Me too to be honest, a raft of bills through the door, no milk or cereal early on.Then two canvasers came to the door with a laptop and asked me what I thought about Punjana and Nambarrie teabags, and had I seen them advertised on telly recently.

They said they were carrying out a survey for the Scottish Office. Nice to see first hand how our council tax is being spent.

I was not best pleased and can't repeat here what I said, but they got the message.

Mr Cat

Banned
aye, same here - got a colleague off for 2 days nbow which means i have to look after 2 biggish accounts by myself...sigh....

WhyAyeMan

I cant be bothered most days. Today I am in realtively good spirits, but a bit run down. Other days I feel like punching someone. And yet other days, I can feel as happy as a dog with two c0cks. Yet there seems to be no real pattern to it. :confused:

davisneil

Novice Member
can i offer a tip for people who feel 'run-down' moody or tired all the time, or who have on and off days?

Assess how much Iron you have in your diet. This is what gives you that 'get up and go' every day, what stops you yawning and feeling lethargic all day!

Do you eat enough red meat? If not, take vitamin tablets with iron or inmprove your red meat diet, or both. Youll feel better right from day 1

Pezerinno

Novice Member
I'm having a similar day - it's been really unproductive, in fact I haven't actually done anything since 8am when I had my shower.

bobsplace

pbirkett said:
I cant be bothered most days. Today I am in realtively good spirits, but a bit run down. Other days I feel like punching someone. And yet other days, I can feel as happy as a dog with two c0cks. Yet there seems to be no real pattern to it. :confused:

Dont support Newcastle do you?

That would cause it :)

Must admit iv'e felt the same way since just before xmas, and cant seem to shake it off.

People mention S.A.D, maybe its that??

Interesting theory about the iron content, will give that a try.......

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Was reading this thread but I've had such a bad day that I cannot be bothered to finish this po................................................

Ian J

Banned
davisneil said:
can i offer a tip for people who feel 'run-down' moody or tired all the time, or who have on and off days?

Assess how much Iron you have in your diet. This is what gives you that 'get up and go' every day,

I don't think that true as I take my lad to Twycross Zoo quite often and the giraffes seem to spend all day licking the iron railings yet they don't have much get up and go

wallzy

Novice Member
Ian J said:
I don't think that true as I take my lad to Twycross Zoo quite often and the giraffes seem to spend all day licking the iron railings yet they don't have much get up and go

Best post ive seen in a while :rotfl:

eviljohn2

Novice Member
Ian J said:
The presenter on the radio this morning did point out that it wasn't a good idea to lick your car even if it looked like a giant iced lolly. Wise advice it turned out. :rolleyes:

WhyAyeMan

bobsplace said:
Dont support Newcastle do you?

That would cause it :)

Must admit iv'e felt the same way since just before xmas, and cant seem to shake it off.

People mention S.A.D, maybe its that??

Interesting theory about the iron content, will give that a try.......

:rotfl: Indeed !

Mind you i take vitamins with iron so its probably not that i'm guessing.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
Mason, I've been like that since Christmas ! Having great difficulty getting interested in anything at all to be honest :(

NicolasB

Distinguished Member
mason said:
I am having one of those days where I dont know what is up with me but I just simply cannot be bothered!!

I am grumpy, snappy and being a sarcastic wee so an so and I just cant help it!

One minute I am ok and the next minute I want to jump done someones throat!!
That's what I'm like on my really good days. :mad:

mason

Well Im at my desk this morning and my secretary has phoned in sick- so it looks like another bleeding bad day coming!!!!!:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom